Join us at Sleder’s during the National Cherry Festival! We are located at 717 Randolph Street in Traverse City. From US 31, we are a block south of West Grand Traverse Bay. We are walking distance from the TART trail along the bay or there’s plenty of parking in our lots.
We have a full menu with appetizers, salads, soups, burgers, burritos, steak, smelt, BBQ chicken and ribs and more.
Every day we feature a SPECIALTY BURGER prepared with a 1/3 lb of locally sourced, 100% beef on an onion bun with our famous hand cut fries:
- Monday-Sparta Burger: Feta, Greek dressing, lettuce, tomato, and green onion.
- Tuesday-Laredo Burger: Chili, chedder, and green onions.
- Wednesday-Blu-Burger: Corned beef, Swiss, sauerkraut, and 1000 island.
- Thursday-Aztec Burger: Chedder, green chillies, guacamole, lettuce, and tomato.
- Friday-Cowboy Burger: Grilled onions, chedder, bacon, and BBQ sauce.
- Sunday-Game Day Burger: Buffalo sauce, blue cheese, bacon, ranch, and green onions.
Sleder’s bar is full stocked and something to see! The original bar from 1882 is an historic treasure. The bar is a 21-foot piece of solid mahogany sided with cherry wood and fronted with a brass rail. Pull up a stool and try one of Sleder’s SEASONAL SPECIALTY DRINKS!
- Bohemian Push-Up: Frozen drink that tastes like a creamsicle.
- West End Breeze: Stoli Citros, Malibu, cranberry and pineapple juice.
- Fire on the Beach: Captain Morgan, Malibu, orange and pineapple juice.
- Pucker Up: Watermelon Pucker, vodka, lemonade, and Sierra Mist.
- Summer Mules: Your choice of Moscow, Irish, or Mexican mule.
- Big John: Deep Eddy’s Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade.
- Alaskan Ice Tea: A twist on a Long Island Ice Tea.
- Electric Lemonade: Stoli Citron, Blue Curocao, lemonade, and Sierra Mist.
- Razz Martini: Chambord, Stoli Razz, Triple Sec, cranberry, and lime juice.
- Key Lime Pie Martini: Whipped vodka, Stoli Vanilla, Malibu, pineapple and lime juice.
- Lemon Drop Martini: Squeezed lemon, Stoli Citron, Stoli Vanilla, sour mix, and lime juice.
Sleder’s is known for having the coldest beer in town. We also stock a wide variety of craft, national, and international labels. Relax and enjoy a cold one!
We look forward to seeing you at Sleder’s!